Tuesday 11 April 2017

Leave a Trail card with Emmy

Hello IndigoBlu fans!

Emmy here with my first project for April. This month we are focusing on stories at IndigoBlu blog. And here is mine - when I was little my granddad told me and my sister to think before we speak and that words are powerful and can really make a difference. He filled our house with books and stories and taught us how to appreciate words. So, today I thought to create a card with my favourite saying from IndigoBlu.


For my background I used the Grand Tour III Red Rubber Stamp - I heat embossed the compass using white embossing powder and my favourite quote with gold embossing powder. Then I coloured the panel using Luscious Pigment Powder - Blue mixed with Slap It On - Super Thick. As a final touch I added Unicorn Sparkles - Magical glitter.


Then I stamped Industrial Lamps Large Red Rubber Stamp using FlitterGlu and Megaflake Manchester Tart. I coloured the image using Scattered Straw and Squeezed Lemonade distress ink pads. 


I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Have a wonderful creative weekend!

Emmy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great sentiment Emmy and the gilding flakes have given the lamp some fabulous sparkle as have the unicorn sparkles, and I love the blue background. x

    ReplyDelete