Friday 11 November 2016

Take the Moment & Make it Perfect Card

Hello IndigoBlu fans!

Emmy here today with a new project to share. This month is all about fireworks on the IndigoBlu blog and I've decided to create a card featuring the Chemistry Lab Red Rubber Stamp - after all there are no fireworks comparable to the big bang!


As you can see I used a lot of different IndigoBlu products on this card. To create the background I had a 10 x 14 cm piece of white cardstock, which I stamped using the Chemistry Lab Red Rubber Stamp and FlitterGlu. After I was satisfied with my design I added Megaflake Royal Peacock on top.


To give extra glimmer & glam to the big bang "fireworks" I added some Unicorn Sparkles - Magical glitter to them. 

To colour my background I used a mixture of Slap It On - Super Thick with a little bit of Luscious Pigment Powders - Silver and Luscious Pigment Powders - Blue. Once you've applied the colour, rub gently the images with your finger to remove the slap it on medium from them. 


For my sentiment I used Floral Fantasy Red Rubber Stamp with silver embossing powder. Once the image has cooled down, I coloured the panel with Artist's Acrylic Paint Vodka Martini.


I hope you enjoyed today's project!

Come back soon for more inspirational creations from our design team!

Emmy


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, love the design and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty piece Emmy and I love that blue with the Royal Peacock gilding flakes and the beautiful Unicorn Sparkles, wow, so glittery! x

    ReplyDelete