Sunday 25 September 2016

Christmas Word Block | Almost Clean and Simple Card

Hello Everyone and Welcome!

Today Ksenija is here, and I am happy to share with you a new project featuring Christmas Word Block stamp from the latest IndigoBlu release. This stamp continues a line of Word Block stamps released earlier this year.
I started with die cutting a 2 1/2" square out of rustic white card stock and stamping down Christmas Word Block in kraft colour dye ink. Then I heat embossed the postage stamp image from Vintage Frame stamps set and stamped the Christmas tree in dark red inks. I really enjoy that small images from this set fit into the circle perfectly.

I distressed the edges with my scissors and dried dye ink with a heat gun before distressing the square die edges with inks. I love splatters and this time also added some with diluted white gesso.
For the card panel I used a kraft card stock mat cut to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8". I applied white embossing paste through Stars stencil and let it air dry.
When the paste dried, I assembled the card by mounting the kraft panel to a dark red card base. To lift up the focal element I used foam tape.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope, you enjoy this card. I wish you to tune into Christmas mood gradually and have fun with the latest IndigoBlu Christmas goodies.

IndigoBlu Supplies Used:
Christmas Word Block Stamp
Vintage Frame Stamp Set
GeeSso Good!
Stars Stencil


2 comments: