Monday 2 May 2016

Lost Family Lady Mixed Media Layout


My first project for this month is a layout made with Acrylics, Kroma Crackle, stamps and vintage a vintage photo. 

As background I used a plain white cardstock that I prepped with GeeSso Good Gesso. When dry I added the acrylics blended with water. A bit of stamping with black waterproof ink and a stamp from the Grand Tour II stamp set.


 Kroma Crackle gives an extra effect to the background. Especially when highlighted with at bit of stamp ink.


A bit of flowers, a piece of cheese cloth, a badge and a couple of vintage buttons as decorations fit perfectly with the feeling of the card. 


Sometimes you don´t have the right photo for what you want to accomplish, then don´t hesitate to take a pre made one. I have used one from the Lost Family Paper Pad

A process video to take you through the process:


Products from IndigoBlu:

Indigoblu English Cottage Artist´s Acrylics Lemon Maringue, Mulberry Bush, Hunters Green

1 comment:

  1. stunningly beautiful - love the use of white space - it terrifies me! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete