Friday 5 February 2016

Pretty In Pink - Foral Fantasy Stamps


Hi there. Elizabeth here with a project made using the very lovely new Floral Fantasy stamps they match the Floral Fantasy Mixed Media Card Stack beautifully and have three sentiments along with butterflies, Lilacs and a fabulous half Doily.


I used the sheet of Lilacs from the Floral Fantasy Mixed Media Stack adding die cuts over the top for texture. Once they were adhered to the card, I gave the whole page a coat of watered down White GeeSsoGood.


I stamped out the half doily using White GeeSsoGood in the position where I knew would be my focal point, on the left hand side, and also added some Glass Bead Gel to give a glint of light.  Then using one part paint to five parts water I added a nice big blob of........................the very gorgeous and soon to be released Mulberry Bush paint to a spritzer bottle, it is just yummy! The texture is gel like, so you can add sheer layers of gorgeous colour over your projects, and there are several gorgeous new colours that will be available soon.


There are two different sizes of Butterflies on the stamp sheet, I stamped out three of each in Black Stazon Ink, coloured them with the watered down paint and cut them out. Then I stamped out the gorgeous Lilac flower, added colour to the leaves with a Caran d'Ache pencil and spritzed the flowers themselves, to give a graded more natural look to them.  I always tend to buy neutral colours of lace and ribbon as I know I can spritz them to match any project, as the paints are all fabric paint as well!


The beautiful young girl is from the Lost Family Collection images that are perfect for mixed media projects, as they are printed on the same quality card stock as the papers. I added a little colour to her cheeks, lips, flowers and hair band, then trimmed around her as I didn't need the full image. Then comes the best bit, building up the page, layering the ribbons, adding the Butterflies and the stamped out Lilacs, followed by adding the young lady with a few extra flowers with a hint of paint added, and of course a sentiment.


Then to finish off how could I resist adding a few splatters of watered down White GeeSsoGood and a few iridescent sequins to catch the light.

I hope you enjoy all the products as much as I do, see you soon.
Elizabeth x

5 comments:

  1. wonderful .... this is oh so pretty - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elizabeth, what gorgeous new products and your artwork is stunning.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete